Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking a 2 month pause on production...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PloKoon
Admin
PloKoon

Taking a 2 month pause on production... Empty
PostTaking a 2 month pause on production...

Two months ago i enlisted in the air force. I was supposed to be shipped out in January to basic training but apparently uncle sam needs me next week... I made the top of my preferred job list and i am going to serve as bomb squad (E.O.D), youtube search "Airforce EOD" to find out just how exciting that really is. Not only does this affect pirata, it has affected my personal life in many ways and i will miss so many people and so many things. However, this is both good and bad for pirata. After basic training i will be sent to Florida for tech school to be trained about every weapon system currently used by the US military. I will be paid immediately which means more funding for Pirata. I will be working on pirata on the side of my studies there but at the same time this means that it will be left not worked on for two months while in basic training. I will miss this community for those two months but i will be eager to continue my project. Pirata is something that's been a dream project for me and i feel it needs to be made in one way or another. I will be here to connect with you guys the next week but afterwards i will have to make my unfornate farewell. I'm sorry to do this to you guys and it's worse for me than anyone.

I'm very sorry, hang in there guys.

-Luke Clark
Back to top Go down
http://www.piratammo.com
Share this post on: reddit

Taking a 2 month pause on production... :: Comments

No Comment.

Taking a 2 month pause on production...

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pirata :: Pirata Development Updates-
Jump to: