Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

October 9th- Village Finished, moving on.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PloKoon
Admin
PloKoon

October 9th- Village Finished, moving on. Empty
PostOctober 9th- Village Finished, moving on.

Alright so all the shops and houses in the village are done, now im working on the forest up north where the Mayors house is. Next up is deep in the forest. Once i complete the forest north of the town i will work on the first dungeon which is located south of town. At the moment there is a machete you can buy in town for 1000 gold so you can chop down bushes by clicking on them. I'm pretty happy with what i have so far done in Pirata.

EDIT: I also edited the Forum Header, tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
http://www.piratammo.com
Share this post on: reddit

October 9th- Village Finished, moving on. :: Comments

Re: October 9th- Village Finished, moving on.
Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:28 am  tomoya916
Much better! But you can make it even smaller by putting the island behind Pirata name and aligning the menus in a straight line under the island.
PloKoon
Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:30 am  PloKoon
I tried that and i didnt like the way the letters looked on top of the island so i put them right above.
Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:38 am  tomoya916
I see, this is great already anyway. Just that the menu link's names should be adjusted, it feels weird how it is like so far. Maybe move the characters down closer to the water and put the link names at the bottom (it'll be in the water).

October 9th- Village Finished, moving on.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pirata :: Pirata Development Updates-
Jump to: