Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weird character chose

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wurstinator

Weird character chose Empty
PostSubject: Weird character chose   Weird character chose Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:27 pm

I selected "Character Selection" then I came to the screen ... but not to my characters. I saw 2 characters I never made and I never saw in the game. I dont know what happened.
I closed the Window and opened it again but now it sais that I am already logged in O_o
Back to top Go down
tomoya916

PostSubject: Re: Weird character chose   Weird character chose Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:17 am

That was already warned about when you first download Alpha 0.0.4 full install...

But I've tested that too just to see how messed up it was. It was more like a second set of character select. Why? Because we're able to create a new character in that set and level them like normal... Then when you logout, you'll be at your first original set.

I didn't lose anything when I tested, my first character was still there with all his levels / skills / items / money.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Weird character chose   Weird character chose Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:43 pm

Yah, I think this will be fixed soon, seing as the engine's creator has come out with a new version that reportedly fixed this bug.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/users/xxburninglegionxx
PloKoon
Admin
PloKoon

PostSubject: Re: Weird character chose   Weird character chose Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:50 pm

yeah exactly, a lot of these bugs i can't have fixed until vlad fixes them in vampyr
Back to top Go down
http://www.piratammo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird character chose   Weird character chose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird character chose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pirata :: Bugs-
Jump to: