Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok so I found 2 bugs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heroshi

Ok so I found 2 bugs Empty
PostSubject: Ok so I found 2 bugs   Ok so I found 2 bugs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:43 am

1. Dieing outside the area of the first temple instead of respawning on the same island it spawns me INSIDE of the temple in the room with the boulder chase scene at the END of it.

2. Upon getting to the club chest and pressing it... I got 2 clubs for some reason.

Ok so I found 2 bugs Lolbug
Back to top Go down
PloKoon
Admin
PloKoon

PostSubject: Re: Ok so I found 2 bugs   Ok so I found 2 bugs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:45 am

thanks i will look into the second bug, the first one's been fixed prior to this post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.piratammo.com
tomoya916

PostSubject: Re: Ok so I found 2 bugs   Ok so I found 2 bugs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:32 am

I noticed the second one too! The reason you got another club was because the event looks to see if you have a club in your inventory, if you don't have one, you get one. The thing is, you can equip the first club it gives you, take the box again and get another club.

You can do the same with the shield, but heres another effect, you can get 2 boss keys. Even though you won't need more then one....
You can get two keys by getting the shield first then getting the club. But while getting the club, equip the first one then take the box again and in the end you'll have two clubs, two keys, one shield. I think you can get another shield if you equip your first one...

Though its not really a bug, its just exploiting the event :p
Back to top Go down
PloKoon
Admin
PloKoon

PostSubject: Re: Ok so I found 2 bugs   Ok so I found 2 bugs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:12 pm

yeah i'll try to sort all of that out xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.piratammo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok so I found 2 bugs   Ok so I found 2 bugs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok so I found 2 bugs
Page 1 of 1