Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you rate the game so far?

Go down 
+2
ĢâŋØŋ
PloKoon
6 posters

What do you rate Pirata out of 5?
5/5
What do you rate the game so far? I_vote_lcap25%What do you rate the game so far? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
4/5
What do you rate the game so far? I_vote_lcap25%What do you rate the game so far? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
3/5
What do you rate the game so far? I_vote_lcap44%What do you rate the game so far? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
2/5
What do you rate the game so far? I_vote_lcap0%What do you rate the game so far? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1/5
What do you rate the game so far? I_vote_lcap6%What do you rate the game so far? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
PloKoon
Admin
PloKoon

What do you rate the game so far? Empty
PostSubject: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:56 pm

What do you rate my game, Pirata, as a whole out of 5?
Back to top Go down
http://www.piratammo.com
ĢâŋØŋ

ĢâŋØŋ

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:01 am

Well, I would have to give it a 3.56. If I were to round that to the nearest number, it would be 4/5.

Graphics 4/5
Gameplay 3/5
Community 5/5
Fun 2/5
Difficulty 3/5
Overall 17/30

You see, the game is pretty okay as only a few week project. The game is kind of boring without a lot to do, but it's getting pretty successful. Though Plo Koon has no Staff other than himself at the moment, he is making excellent progress I must say. The game is pretty okay, but It's not "epic" yet. I give this a 4.25/7.25! Good work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.returntoblockland.net
PloKoon
Admin
PloKoon

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:03 am

tell me what you think once you play all the way through xD
Back to top Go down
tomoya916

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:15 pm

I gave it a 3/5.

Reason is, its still only alpha and I'm sure everything isn't added in so far but at the moment, it is dull...

I've gotten to level 19, been through all the maps possible, tried every class available, tested every skill up to lvl 19, and checked out all the npc's.

The game does have potential since the tutorial dungeon was neat.
Loved the boulder runs and especially the last event to exit to mainland.
I got stumped a lot with my rush in tactic lol.
Though the quake effect for some events lasts too long...

The classes are way unbalanced at the moment.

The two classes with spells (Valkyrie and Voodoo) levels up way much faster then the melees and do way more damage (especially if you abuse the logout to recover mp... i figured this one out when I was leveling Valkyrie, but for voodoo, I didn't even need it)

The weapons and shields isn't as useful as spells since I can just add in 20 def and every monster so far will miss. the first spell can already instant kill any monster available then when I get my first AOE, i can kill everything in a map instantly...

I do like the monster's great ability to hit and run lol.

Last edited by tomoya916 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to comment on monster's AI)
Back to top Go down
PloKoon
Admin
PloKoon

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:47 am

well tomoya, im glad you've been playing that much i havent even gotten any of my characters to 19 lol. I've only recently done anything with the classes, i left them untouched with the engine defaults, and im working on the mainland at the moment to ensure that there's more to do, I'll also be having frequent auto updates with new quests/open paths, etc.

Thanks for staying involved!
Back to top Go down
ĢâŋØŋ

ĢâŋØŋ

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:28 pm

Select GMS please. If you do let me be one. I have no life so I can moderate the game a lot.. (About 6 hours max a day)
Back to top Go down
PloKoon
Admin
PloKoon

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:54 pm

like i said i'll think about it, but theres no need at the moment
Back to top Go down
ĢâŋØŋ

ĢâŋØŋ

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:56 pm

OMG! UR JUS LEJUELSUSwSSSSSSSSADFDSAGSDAGSDA
Back to top Go down
evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:19 am

No offense but...

You act like a total idiot on forums. What makes you think you'll become a GM?
Back to top Go down
PloKoon
Admin
PloKoon

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:20 pm

evlesoa wrote:
No offense but...

You act like a total idiot on forums. What makes you think you'll become a GM?

yeah i agree...
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:54 am

ĢâŋØŋ wrote:
Select GMS please. If you do let me be one. I have no life so I can moderate the game a lot.. (About 6 hours max a day)

No life? I have a life and I can be on 5 hours, a day, lol.

Anyway, so far..

I feel little is randomly placed, and the maps are a bit small, but that is ok, because I don't have to load a new map for like 15 seconds like in 3D games. Other then that, I noticed it is easy to just use magic to level, compared to doing the fighting, I am a bit disappointed that class balance may not be there in terms of leveling and fighting.
Back to top Go down
ĢâŋØŋ

ĢâŋØŋ

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:32 am

Well I don't really care if I try to act 'cool' or not on these forums. I just really don't give a damn.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:36 am

ĢâŋØŋ wrote:
Well I don't really care if I try to act 'cool' or not on these forums. I just really don't give a damn.

And, I like you for that, it just its kinda funny,people assume you can have a life, and can't have free time. I personally manged both.
Back to top Go down
ĢâŋØŋ

ĢâŋØŋ

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:19 am

Same here my friend, same here..
Back to top Go down
evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:28 am

ĢâŋØŋ wrote:

I'm glad you don't care. I'm sure you'll also not care that you won't be selected as a GM with an asshole attitude that screams SPAM.

Good one, buddy.
Back to top Go down
ĢâŋØŋ

ĢâŋØŋ

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:02 am

Go back underground, troll.

Last edited by ĢâŋØŋ on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:22 am

ĢâŋØŋ wrote:
Go back underground, troll.

First of all, I'm doing something you don't like.

I'm right, you're wrong. Simply because I don't post here much. I have nothing to say that is irrelevant. If you're looking for a flame war, I am not up for one.

The definition of a troll is someone who goes about forums to disturb them by posting irrelevant or useless content. In this case, it would be you. While I look at your posts, and say that you should fix your act, which pisses you off.

You may deny that, but I do not really care. I'm not the one to make an impression upon the admins of this game to make myself look like a spamming retard.

Next time you try to cling on to something to blame for your mistakes, find a good reason, along with a poor unsuspecting user. Then you might actually get away with it. Rolling Eyes

On Topic: Since this game is rated fairly average, I will wait until an official beta or a few releases into it before playing.
Back to top Go down
ĢâŋØŋ

ĢâŋØŋ

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:24 am

Oh, to the viewer: There was a flamer here and it looks like I double-posted, but his comments were just deleted. So don't mind this.

Last edited by ĢâŋØŋ on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
evlesoa

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:31 am

ĢâŋØŋ wrote:
That right there is a troll comment. You're the loser who is trying to start a flame war and trying to blame your mental problems on me. Yes, You. To prove I am not the 'troll', I'm just going to ignore your pity arguments.

Also, trolls don't even care if they get flamed or not. They are a mysterious race of people.

Please, just stop. You make yourself look like a fool with all of your ridiculous comments. Lets look at your posts, shall we?

ĢâŋØŋ wrote:
AHH-EMM-GGG (O(ah)MG)
ĢâŋØŋ wrote:
OMG! UR JUS LEJUELSUSwSSSSSSSSADFDSAGSDAGSDA
ĢâŋØŋ wrote:
oh em giiii ur jus jelus ur jus lekjus ssssssssssssssssssssss
ĢâŋØŋ wrote:
I'm hungry.. I want a sub!
ooh yes...... I'd do a lot of things for that, but not that, or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that or that ...
ĢâŋØŋ wrote:
ORLY?

YARLY

What do you think? There's more where those came from. Good time for you to stop, troll ĢâŋØŋ. I'm sure you have a "good" explanation for posting such garbage, but I don't care nor will I bother.

This really, really doesn't belong here. But you insist on calling me a troll. So I insist on keeping order and proving you the troll.

Now, please. Let it end here. Once again, stop making yourself look like a fool, and move on with your life.

This is my last post in this thread. I shall not pollute this topic with replies to your nonsensical logic.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:05 pm

ĢâŋØŋ thank you for your maturity in the matter, despite me just getting back.. Anyway, back somewhat on topic...

The delay going to be a problem for you ĢâŋØŋ? Or are you like me, and can wait?
Back to top Go down
ĢâŋØŋ

ĢâŋØŋ

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:14 pm

I have a very high amount of patience; I can wait a few months. I don't even play much anymore because of only 1 enemy and no items for Viking XD. I still need to hold on though.
Back to top Go down
Henki

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Reviving of hatred.. Suspect

@Topic
I rated 3/5 because I didn't get to test the game because its off in 2 months from 9th november.. ( Admin ( I forgot what your name was ), please don't forget to encrypt your project next time. It's pretty easy to leech your game.. )

@Offtopic(lol)
Omfg. Stop posting bunches of offtopics instead of going ON topic. scratch
Luckily, the offtopics seems to end at evlesoa.

And evlesoa, just stop whining ok?
Just tell the admin to delete those "spam" posts ( or report the post ) instead of posting useless offtopics yourself.

evlesoa started the fight and shall be punished.. BY DEATH.. I... I mean, he shall NOT get presents on christmas!

Sorry for asking.. but
Quote :
Now, please. Let it end here. Once again, stop making yourself look like a fool, and move on with your life.
Didn't he say that he had no life?
Just wondering.. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you rate the game so far?   What do you rate the game so far? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you rate the game so far?
Page 1 of 1